TERMS & CONDITIONS
DELIVERY CHARGES Monday to Friday from $35.00: Saturday & Sunday from $45.00 Local Delivery from $35.00: Some Exemptions Do Apply Saturday Deliveries Till 6 pm Sunday Deliveries Till 12 pm.
COVID If your catering event or food delivery is restricted due to COVID you may reschedule your order/event or a credit will be issued for you to use at any time from our shop or future catering functions.
- A delivery fee applies to all deliveries unless specified please inquire.
- Deliveries before 9.00 am, after 5 pm and on weekends a surcharge will apply.
- Once delivery is accepted, it’s considered in good condition, and complete. We do not take any responsibility for our products once they have been delivered.
- A contact person must be nominated and available for our driver to call on the route. If the driver arrives and there is no one to receive the order and we cannot make contact the driver will leave, and no refund will be given.
- Please note that hot food deliveries will reduce in temperature quickly once delivered please order the delivery time close to service time.
- Though every effort will be made to deliver on time please allow a 15-minute window on either side. Our driver may call you to pick up your delivery from outside your venue if they cannot find a legal car spot. Minimum order is required to secure delivery. Please inquire.
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATIONS
- Once booked all orders require a deposit the balance is to be paid the week of the function unless prior arrangements have been arranged.
- Staffed events that are cancelled less than 3 full working days prior to the event for any reason, including weather or any other circumstances will incur a fee of 100% of the final invoice and 7 days prior during our peak months of November and December.
- Deposit are non-refundable four weeks prior to your event or 48hrs prior to a food drop-off delivery with no exceptions. If you have paid in full a refund will be given less the deposit paid.
- Refunds may take up to 30 days to process. We encourage EFT or cash payments as a surcharge of 1.5% may apply to credit card charges over $100.00.
- COVID is subject to our cancellation policy. If your function or delivery is canceled due to COVID restrictions, you may reschedule your event, or a credit will be issued.
INDEMNITY & DAMAGES
- The client uses and occupies any venue booked at their own risk. The client hereby indemnifies The Party Food Shop and agrees to keep The Party Food Shop indemnified against all actions, suits, proceedings, claims and demands, costs and expenses whatsoever which may be taken or made against The Party Food Shop and/or incurred arising out of injury or damage to any person or property from or during the use of any venue.
- Neither The Party Food Shop shall be liable for any loss or damage sustained by the client or by any person, firm, or corporation supplying any client. The client shall be responsible for the cost of making good any damage or loss caused to any venue booked on behalf of the client and The Party Food Shop furniture, fittings, and equipment arising out of and during the client’s events.
- With regards to smoke detectors and fire systems in buildings where The Party Food Shop is engaged, we recommend that such systems are isolated in areas where we are required to cater and heat foods and accept no responsibility if a smoke detector is triggered due to our normal duties of delivering and managing an event.
- Though all efforts are made to ensure that you receive your correct order we may change items without notice due to supply. seasonal or quality control issues. The foods replaced will be of equal or great value to your original order.
- If the numbers of guest reduce, we reserve the right to requote prices. If food items are deleted from the listed food packages by the client prices will revert to a per-item basis listed on our website.
- The Party Food Shop is not liable for the quality of food that it leaves behind for the client. It’s considered “leftovers” and not subject to liability. No claim or liability can be made against The Party Food Shop 24hrs after the event or delivery.
- Our staff does not bring food packages with them you must pick them up from the shop prior to or arrange delivery.
- Staff is contracted for three hours in total they only cook and serve food purchased from our shop unless discussed and agreed to prior to booking.
- If you require staff to serve for a longer period a fee of $50 per hour will apply, please enquire. Staff three hours begin when they arrive.
- A contact person must be available to call for our staff when they are on route to the customer’s venue and a contact person must be always available during the function.
- Our staff only takes instructions from the client unless the client nominates in writing someone to speak on their behalf.
- One staff member can cater for up to 50 guests if you have more guests and choose not to hire a second staff member, we will require someone to assist our staff member for a minimum of two hours.
- It’s expected that an oven, electricity, and bench space will be available to cook from if not please let us know.
- Staff may leave at any time if they deem the workplace as unsafe no refund will be given.
The Party Food Shop kitchen and equipment may contain traces of nuts, egg, dairy, gluten, and other know allergens. Although all care is taken by The Party Food Shop to ensure these items are contained, we cannot guarantee that all dietary requirements will be met. Whilst we understand the serious implications of reactions to allergens and will endeavor not to cross-contaminate your food, The Party Food Shop will not accept responsibility or liability for any adverse reaction that a guest may experience when consuming our foods. Further, The Party Food Shop does not take any responsibility for foods used that we source from other suppliers who claim to be allergy-free. Please inform guests who have serious food allergies that if they are concerned, they will be able to bring their own allergen-free food. If your guest has any life-threatening dietary issues, we do not recommend that they consume any of our foods.